About Python Training Program
Seldom India‘s Python Training program introduces the student to the Python language. Python is a high-level general purpose programming language. It offers multiple paradigms like object-orientation, structural and functional programming for software development. It works on cross-platform operating systems. Python can be used across to develop a wide range of applications including those intended for image processing, text processing, web, and enterprise level using scientific, numeric and data from network. Some of the websites which uses python are BitTorrent, YouTube, Dropbox, Deluge, Cinema 4D and Bazaar.
After Python Class Certification Training, the student will be able to write Python programs. Training Topics include programming language, IDLE environment, control flow constructs, strings, I/O, collections, classes, modules, and regular expressions. Seldom India‘s course is supplemented with many hands on labs using either Linux or Windows.
Python is powerful, portable, object-oriented open source programming language. It is used for writing stand alone programs, quick scripts, and prototypes for large applications. Join now for Python Class Certification Training.
Learning Outcomes of Python Training Certification
- Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts
- Variables and flow control structures
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
- Use Python to read and write files
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Work with the Python standard library
- Explore Python’s object-oriented features
- Search text using regular expressions
Who Is This Program For?
Minimum Eligibility for Python Programming
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 285
- Assessments Yes
- Installation & Environment Setup
- Lambda Expression,
- Advance Functions
- Oops Concepts & Application
- Working with Files,
- Python Modules
- GUI Programming with Tkinter
- Web Scrapping
- Database Handling in Python
- Regular Expressions