About Python Machine Learning Training
Python Machine Learning Training is so pervasive today that you probably use it dozens of times a day without knowing it. Many researchers also think it is the best way to make progress towards human-level AI. In this Training program you will learn about the most effective machine learning techniques, and gain practice implementing them and getting them to work for yourself. More importantly, you’ll learn about not only the theoretical concepts of learning. But also gain the practical know-how needed to quickly and powerfully apply these techniques to new problems. By the end of the program you will be able to develop models for practical implementation in the field. Finally, you’ll learn about some of Silicon Valley’s best practices in innovation as it pertains to machine learning and AI.
What you will learn in Python Machine Learning Training
- Understand Python basics & how to implement Machine Learning Concepts .
- Practice Machine Learning concepts in Jupyter notebooks.
- Analyze data using Python libraries like pandas and numpy.
- Create stunning data visualizations with matplotlib and seaborn.
- Build machine learning models using scipy and scikitlearn.
- Demonstrate proficiency in solving real life data science problems.
Top Skills You Will Learn
Who Is This Program For?
- Lectures 56
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 249
- Assessments Yes
More About Python Programming
- Conditional Statements and Looping
- Functions and Modules
- File Handling
- Creating own modules and Library
- Web scraping with urllib2
- Grabbing system information from Popen and os library
- Scanning Network IP & MAC address with loops
- Introduction to Ipython with jupyter notebook
- Using jupyter notebook with Ipython & Python
- UDP Socket programming
- Exception & Signal handling
- Making chat program with UDP socket
- Extending chat programming
- Introduction to pandas
- Making dataframes with pandas
- Handling xls & csv files with pandas
- Loading and extracting existing xls files
Project 1 : Online/Offline Smart Chatting Machine like Whatsapp
Working with Python for ML
Machine learning techniques
- Types of learning
- Advice of applying machine learning
- Machine learning System Design
- DecisionTree algo deep dive
- Training your machine with real time datasets
- Deep dive with UCI
- Lab session for loading data from different apis
- Detecting data from numpy and converting for training and testing data
- Exercise with ML and others framework
- Introduction to iris datasets
- Understanding iris datasets