About Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking Training
In this Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking Training by Seldom India you will learn the concepts of Cyber Security, and how to use ethical hacking to check the threat level to the cyber world
Information Security is becoming critical day by day. With advent of more intelligent technologies are tools, number and types of threats are increasing at unprecedented pace. The disruptive technologies like cloud, Internet of Things(IoT) are creating more doorways for hackers and challenges are mounting for defenders.
Some of the key trends in the information security space are:
- You would have read about Ransomware Attacks. In such an attack, a program with malicious intentions encrypts someone’s data or files. Last year, ransomware attacks grew many fold. There is no sign of them receding this year. it is now spreading to Linux , Android and MacOS.
- Cloud computing businesses are Prime Targets for data breaches and would continue to be attacked.
- Applications developed are more like mobile-first and deployed on cloud. DevOps methodology which promises quicker deployments need to consider security at the level of development and design turning it into DevSecOps.
- With growth of Internet Of Things(IoT), smart devices would increase. Every smart device is a potential doorway for the hacker.
- Hacking of Election is a new trend in hacking of Social Networks. This can culminate into more dangerous threats in future.
Top Skills You Will Learn in Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking Training
- Answers to every single question you have about ethical hacking and penetration testing from an Seldom India’s experienced IT professional!
- Tips for remaining anonymous in hacking and penetration testing activities.
- A guide to using these skills to get a better job and make money online as a freelancer.
- The ability to secure and protect any network from hackers and loss of data.
- A complete tutorial explaining how to build a virtual hacking environment, attack networks, and break passwords.
- Step by step instructions for installation VirtualBox and creating your virtual environment on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Who Is This Program For?
The program caters to: Engineering Students, Freshers, Data Professionals, Domain Experts, Software & IT Professionals
Bachelor’s degree (Pursuing) , no coding experience required.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 45
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes