Advance Excel Training
About Advance Excel Training
Microsoft Excel is one of the greatest, most powerful, most important software applications of all time. Learning about the tips n tricks will be the main focus of Advance Excel Training Program. It provides enormous capacity to do quantitative analysis, letting you do anything from statistical analysis of databases with hundreds of thousands of records to complex estimation tools with user-friendly front ends.
Forwards in Advanced MS Excel
Excel is everywhere you look in the business world especially in areas where people are adding up numbers a lot, like marketing, business development, sales, and, of course finance. Weather it is about extracting data from back-end systems and shoving it around in Excel spreadsheets, r compiling data from the field, it is there everywhere.
Ask any working professionals, person unaware of excel is just treated as Second Grade Citizen. In-spite of having all the experience you have gathered in the decades, or the degrees you have earned over the years or of the matter of the fact all the awards lying in your showcase, all are worth less. if you do not know speedy work on your workstation.
Reporting is the new dragon of the corporate world, no matter in which position you work, you have to report, may be to your boss, or to your stake holders, or to your clients, but have to report. No one allows you to sleep without reporting. this is part of the MS Excel Course Trilogy which includes MS Excel Beginner, Advance Excel & Excel VB Macros.
Learning Outcomes from Advance Excel Training:
- Speedy data analysis
- Better Understanding of MIS Reporting
- Time Saving in Office Work
- Reaching deep into data and seeing the unseen truth of your business.
- Learn to Create Smart Solution for your daily office work
Live Online Class:
Batch 1: 09:00 – 12:00 AM (24 – 29 March)
Batch 2: 04:00 – 07:00 PM (26 – 31 Mrach)
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
MS Excel Training Course - Lesson 1: Excel Basics
MS Excel Training Course - Lesson 2: Formats, Conditional Formatting & Sorting
MS Excel Training Course - Lesson 3: Data Management
MS Excel Training Course - Lesson 4: Formulas & Functions
MS Excel Training Course - Lesson 5 Chart & Graphs
MS Excel Training Course - Lesson 6 Data Analysis
MS Excel Training Course - Lesson 7: Automating your Work
- Introduction to Form Controls,
- Macros: Introduction to Form Controls,
- Macros, Create and Edit a Macro.
- Automating Tasks with Macros
- Recording a Macro
- Playing a Macro and Assigning a Macro a Shortcut Key
- Adding a Macro to a Toolbar
- Working with Other Programs
- Inserting an Excel Worksheet into a Word Document
- Modifying an Inserted Excel Worksheet
- Inserting a Linked Excel Chart in a Word Document