Regulators across the globe are increasingly introducing stringent standards of energy efficiency. Unpredictable fluctuations in both the energy market and fuel prices have underlined the value of energy efficiency for business operations. Under these tuff market scenarios it becomes very important for the upcoming engineers to understand the power systems for securing the better future.
Power System training will become increasingly useful to businesses in making executives and employees aware of the positive impact of energy savings and the business benefits they can bring. Power System helps businesses develop an energy efficiency policy and objectives that meet legal requirements.
To satisfy your specific needs and anticipate regulatory requirements, Seldom India offers a wide range of training courses for employees at all levels of your organization. All courses are delivered to the highest levels of expertise, integrity, and professionalism. Our Power System training courses are designed for various groups and interest including students.
Almost every manufacturing company is adopting Power System to survive in highly competitive market. So all these companies required trained engineers for design and maintenance of this process means high requirement of Engineers all over the globe.
Our training courses can be conducted as public courses or in-house and tailored to meet your specific requirements. Similarly, they can be contracted as one-off programs or form part of our Power System consultancy services. Our training consultants are pleased to discuss the most appropriate courses for your business needs. Whether you are working towards certification or requiring technical support to improve your energy efficiency, our Power System experts are ready to share their experiences and professional guidance.
- Understand the concepts of Power Systems
- Learn the ways to understand its implementation.
- Discover how to achieve overall goals within your campus or enterprise
- Examine the keys to improved energy outcomes
- Explore the challenges and benefits of various technologies
- Investigate proven technology and implementation approaches to help you evaluate multiple project options and secure the best return on investment for your facility
Power System Workshop Course Outline
Day 1: Laboratory Experiments
- Power System Workshop Course - Lesson 1: Power Generation
- Basic Concepts of Power Generation
- Transformers & their Working.
- Video Presentation on Power Generation by Nuclear, Thermal, Hydro Methods
- Why Single Phase
- Why Three Phase
- Why 11KV
- Why 33 KV
- Safety Phenomena
- Power System Workshop Course - Lesson 2: CT
- What is CT
- Why it is Required
- Ratio Error
- Phase Error
- Scope for the Students in this field
- Future of this technology
- Power System Workshop Course - Lesson 3: IDMT over Current Delays
- What is IDMT
- Need of IDMT in Industry
- Different types of Relays
- Uses of IDMT.
- Load concepts
- Settings & Selections of IDMT
- Power System Workshop Course - Lesson 4: Relays
- Different types of Relays
- How Relays are used
- Why Relays is required
- Benefits of different Relays
- Methodology for Relay tests
Day 2: Industrial Visit
- Visit to Mahendra SEZ & 220kVA GSS for practical live understanding of the concepts read in the Laboratory. Relating the concepts for industrial uses & brainstorming session for students on career options in this field.