PLC Workshop is a heavy hands-on variable frequency drive training workshop. Students will learn PLC. Each student will train on, learn on, troubleshoot, test, connect, operate, and program an actual PLC. We will train you both in the classroom and on the job. Our main aim is to ensure that you acquire expertise in product competency, engineering and project execution, with hands-on experience.
Almost every manufacturing company is adopting industrial automation to survive in highly competitive market. So all these companies required trained engineers for design and maintenance of these automation process, means high requirement of automation Engineers all over the globe.
We have designed the training programs which fulfil the requirements of the company in the field of industrial automation. We provide the practical and professional training on latest hardware and software which fulfil the need of candidate or professionals.
- Understanding of PLC
- Learn the Circuits & Drawing Designing
- Learn about various parameters of PLC
- Practise the usage of PLCs.
- Usage of PLCs in the industry
- Installation, Do’s & Don’t with PLCs
PLC Training Course Outline
- PLC Training Course - Lesson 1: Electrical Basics
- Basic Concepts
- Time and Frequency
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
- 33 KV
- Electrical Switchgears
- Selection of Electric Items
- PLC Training Course - Lesson 2: PLC & it’s Working
- PLC Fundamentals
- PLC Hardware & Architecture
- Source & sink Concepts
- Wiring Different field Devices to PLC
- Introduction to PLC Programming software
- Creating new application, addressing
- Programming Languages
- Basic Programming Instructions
- Advance Instructions
- Upload / Download / Monitoring
- Forcing of I/Os
- Fault finding / troubleshooting & documentation
- Communication with SCADA software
- Hands on experience on real time application