Register Now !!
Limited Seats Only
The main objective of this Demo Class is to make the aspiring engineers acquainted with the conceptual as well as practical knowledge of the Industrial Automation & latest technologies being used to achieve Business with Digital Marketing. The idea of organizing this workshop is to inculcate the basic fundamentals of automation in the students and also the facts of Online Marketing.
The Most Used Guiding Force Behind an Automated Industrial Plant Is A “Programmable Logic Controller” Generally Known As A PLC. PLCs Along With Certain Other Necessary Ingredients Like Sensors, Motors, Actuators, Valves, Conveyors, Boilers, SCADA Systems, Computers & Many More, Makes A Real Automated Manufacturing Plant.
What is Industrial Automation?
Automation is basically the delegation of human control function to technical equipment. It is the use of control systems such as computers, PLCs, Microcontrollers to control machinery and processes to reduce the need for human sensory and mental requirements as well.
Industrial Automation i.e. to “Automate Industry” is the basic need of almost every type of manufacturing and production unit today. Food/ Beverage, Metal, Mining, Power, Textile, Petrochemical, Machine Manufacturing, Automobile etc are the few examples where we see the automation today.
This workshop is best suited for those who are interested in knowing about the fundamentals of Industrial Automation. All Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, & Control Engineering Student can join this workshop.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
- 5 Hours for 1 Day Workshop on Sunday, 20 August, 2017 (11:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
Seldom India Jaipur Centre
- Rs. 100/- only for 1 Day Workshop
Topics to be covered in this Session:
Session I: Presentation on Recent Trends in Industrial Automation & Digital Marketing
- Introduction To Automation
- Why We Need Automation
- Where Automation?
- Evolution In Industrial Automation (A Brief History)
- Different Type Of Industrial Control Mechanisms)
- Introduction To PLCs
- PLC Advantages Over Microcontrollers
- Area Of Applications
- Ac Drive Introduction & Their Need
- HMI Introduction & Its Need
- SCADA Introduction& Its Need
- Solar Introduction & Its Need
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Need Of Digital Marketing
- Benefits Of Digital Marketing
- What is SEO?
Session II: Hands On Practical On Motor Starters And Industrial Panel
- No, Nc Push button
- Direct On Line Starter
- Reverse Direct On Line Starter
- Star Delta Starter
- PLC Panel Designing
- Communication With Sensors
- Communication With HMI
- Communication With Ac Drive
- Live Modbus Communication With Motor